Kaustav Majumdar is the Chief Executive and founder of the ILS Network. A computer scientist from the University of Southhampton, UK, Kaustav manages interdisciplinary teams in 12 cities across 4 countries. Kaustav has also built strategic business units in India, the former Soviet Union, the UK, the US, and the Middle East.
Kaustav has 16 years of experience, working with over 20,000 students and professionals, speaking at over 100 conferences, and facilitating / training participants at 200+ workshops around the world. His passion in experiential learning is driving the development of unique training programs for corporate, academic, and individual clients, blending interests as varied as adventure sports, self defence, photography, and adventure sports with management concepts and principles.
Outside his office, he is a passionate environmental activist, avid cricket fan and a veritable bookworm.
- Kaustav has trained 10000+ chartered accountants, management, and engineering graduates.
- He has been an executive recruiter, interview specialist, and career mentor for almost ten years.
- Kaustav developed a competency mapping and assessment drive for 4,000 employees for one of the largest infrastructure organizations in India.
- His work with the state of West Bengal included developing a citizen’s database and managing a DFID-funded, $1M+ survey involving 100,000,000 citizens across the state.
- Kaustav has assisted the Indian Army’s Eastern Command in designing and implementing their security infrastructure.
- He co-authored the funded research project “The Phenomenon of Finishing School and its Impact on Youth of India”.
- His first book will be published in January, 2013.
- Kaustav is currently structuring and planning the first T20 Cricket World Cup for the Visually Impaired.